This training is aimed at professional baristas who use espresso machines and want to know more about this amazing drink. We offer training for both beginners and experienced baristas.
The duration of the training is 6-8 hours. Each group consists of two people, who are given:
- an overview of the world of coffee, the differences between coffee varieties, understanding of how coffee gets its distinct flavour;
- roasting and its influence on the drink's taste;
- training on the use of a barista’s tools;
- practical training on the right use of a coffee grinder and an overview of the grind consistency's influence on flavour;
- an overview of espresso-based milk drinks and how to make velvety micro-bubble milk foam; and
- an overview of the basics of the art of latte.